HOSTMENTAL (hereinafter referred to as HostMental/We/Us/Our) value the trust Users (hereinafter referred to as You/Your) of the Website (“www.webspacekit.com”) have placed in us. That’s why We make protection of Your data our utmost priority. We request You to go through this policy that describes the information we collect, and how we process, use, and disseminate such information to support our services.
1. What kind of information do we collect?
To provide to You with our services, we must obtain and process certain information about You. When You access our platform or use Our services, we collect Your data and store the same in order to be able to provide You with better services and experiences. However, We only collect such information and data which we consider necessary to meet our requirements.
We collect and use certain information of Yours that You have shared with us, whether You are registered or not. The type of information we collect depends on how You use our Website and what Services You avail from Us.
2. Information that You provide to us:
We collect Your communications information like Your name, residence/address, location, organization name, email ID, telephone number, and other information (“Personal Information”). The information is collected when You get in touch with us by filling our “contact us” or “register with us” page, as applicable, make disclosure of Your Personal Information in any other way, or otherwise make use of our Services in any manner.
We may also collect information like customer feedbacks and comments that You may post on the Website. Such information is likely to be disclosed or mentioned on any article/blog for reference of other Users and shall be accessible to people at large. For such information which is in public domain, Users are advised to exercise their discretion before disclosing such information as it is susceptible to misuse.
3. Cookies and Device Information:
We may use technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage to ensure You have a very efficient experience on our Website and to provide You with Services that are easy to use. Cookies are pieces of data in the form of small text files, which are stored on Your devices when Websites are loaded on a browser. Cookies help us identify Your browser and device.
We may collect and store information like the type of browser You use (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.); the operating system of Your system or device; and the Website You last visited. Cookies also helps us collect and store information and data like the duration of Your stay on the Website, the date and time of access of the Website etc.
You can erase or choose to block these cookies from Your device. You can configure Your device’s browser to alert You when we attempt to send You a cookie, with an option to accept or refuse the Cookie. If You turn cookies off, You may be prevented from using certain features of the Our Website;
4. Sensitive Personal Data and Information about transactions made on our Services:
When You make purchases of any services offered to You on our Website, we collect and store information about the transactions or the purchases so made, to the extent such collection and storage is necessary for the smooth functioning of our business activity and to provide user experience. For instance, we may collect and store Your name, contact information, shipping and billing address. At no point do we collect or store Your bank details, credit or debit card details, online banking details or any other sensitive personal information and data. However, such sensitive personal information and data may be collected and/or stored by a third-party payment gateway. These gateways are managed by leading Banks who use the 3D secure password service, created by You, to provide an additional layer of security to online transactions.
At no time shall we be liable or held liable for the manner in which such third-parties collect, store, use and process Your sensitive personal information and data and we shall not be liable or held liable for any monetary or incidental damages arising out of or on account of usage of sensitive personal information and data by such third parties.
5. How do we use this information?
(i)Improve and personalize our services
We use information and data to offer You our assistance and Services, and work to continuously keep up the Services. We also work towards providing You personalized Services that are unique and relevant to You, upgrade Services to ensure Your profitability, give perceptions and proposals that are important to You. We further use Your connections, preferences, interests, and activities based on the data we collect and determine how You use and interact with our Services. Where You utilize different Services, We consolidate all Your data to give a coordinated encounter, for instance, to help You to discover data from one Service while looking from another or to introduce significant item data as You browse through our Website.
(ii) Research and development
We use the data and information we have to improve our Services and to provide You with better experience by conducting surveys and research, testing and troubleshooting new Services.
(iii) Provide Customer Support and Communication
We use the data and information we have to send You marketing communications, to tell You about our services and policies, to resolve technical issues, if any, that You may encounter, to provide You with assistance whenever required, and to repair and improve Services whenever need be.
(iv) Safety, Integrity, and Security
We use data and information to verify accounts and activities, to monitor and prevent fraudulent or suspicious activities, to detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our services, and promote safety and security of the data we possess.
6. Sharing information with Third-Parties
We may disclose the information We collect, store and use to Third Parties for the following reasons:
- To provide You with better Services and experiences;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions ;
- To facilitate our marketing and online advertising activities;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services;
- If there is a reason to believe that there is significant/imminent threat or risk to customer’s health, safety, or life or that of any other person;
- Where the information is required to be shared in accordance with the law, inclusive of any investigations, court summons, or any judicial proceedings;
- To protect and defend the rights and property of the Website.
We do not disclose Your information and data to Third Parties for their marketing or advertising purposes without Your explicit consent.
7. Link to Third-Party Websites
- Links to Third Party advertisements, Third Party websites or any Third Party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by such Third Parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with Us unless expressly specified on the Website;
8. Security and Retention
- We strives to ensure the security of Your Personal and Non-Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, We adopt internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where We store Your Personal Information. We make sure that we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under Applicable Laws for the protection of Your information.
- We may share Your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the information further unless such disclosure is for a certain purpose. However, We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. We shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party Websites, even if links to such third party Websites are provided on the Website).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of WebspaceWP and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of WebspaceWP), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
- While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
- You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under Applicable Laws, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
9. How can You opt out of or delete Your information?
We store data for as long as it is needed in order to provide You with the Services, or until Your account is deactivated in accordance with the Terms of Service, whichever is earlier. When You put a request for deactivation of Your account, We delete information that You have provided to us. Even otherwise, You can opt out of all or any communications that we send to You by changing Your privacy settings on the Website at any time.
10. Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
11. Further Acknowledgements
- Is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of our policies and practices with respect to the Information;
- Provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data or information to be collected;
- Provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the information;
- Provides for disclosure of information; and
- Provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
- While registering with Us/creating account, You may be required to generate password to access the account so created. It is advisable to create account by using unique combinations of numbers and letters to ensure security. If You share password with anyone or You lose control of Your password, You shall be solely responsible for all actions taken via Your account. Where Your password has been compromised, used, changed in any manner, You are required to immediately notify us to change the same.
- Certain information about the customer is made/may be made available to our users/partners/affiliates/contractors/Service providers (“associated entities”) to be able to provide You with seamless services. We disclose only such data as may be required for these associated entities to provide You with appropriate services and at no point shall We disclose more information than is required. We shall not assume any liability or responsibility in case of any disclosure of Your personal information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized Third Party access, or other causes beyond our control.
13. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2002 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer Name: <<>>
Email id: <<>>
14. How do We respond to legal requests and prevent harm?
We may share Your information and data with any law enforcement agencies upon a legal request (like a search warrant or a court order) if We have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
15. Notification regarding changes in policy
We shall notify You before We make any changes to this policy and give You the opportunity to review the revised policy before You choose to continue using our Website and services.
This file was last modified: Oct 8, 2021.